Behold the new Storm Modern Marvel bowling ball, Storm Bowling’s newest release into the Master line of bowling balls.
Release Date: February 07, 2012
One of the most popular balls of this year’s World Series of Bowling, the Marvel™ Pearl was preferred by Ryan Shafer, Dom Barrett, and many more looking to open up the backends. The new Modern Marvel will provide more midlane traction as it features a textured R2X™ hybrid reactive cover.
Prepped with 4000-grit Abralon® to match the “modern” environment, the Modern Marvel provides an optimum amount of traction throughout the entire lane; just enough glide through the heads without over-skidding and enough backend to verify you are indeed throwing a Storm bowling ball.
The Centripetal™ core’s symmetrical shape provides countless drilling options. So feel free to drop your favorite layout in the Modern Marvel as this shape has quickly become one of the favorites of players around the globe. And if you are looking for something a touch different than what you already have, be sure check out the Storm symmetrical drilling guide as you’re sure to find exactly what you need.
With this outstanding combination of coverstock and core, you’ll quickly see why this new release from Storm is sure to become a true modern marvel.
Storm – We are “The Bowler’s Company™.”
- Coverstock: R2X™ Hybrid Reactive
- Weight Block: Centripetal™ Core
- Factory Finish: 4000-grit Abralon®
- Ball Color: Ale Pearl/Black and Red Solid
- Durometer: 73-75 Rex D-scale
- Flare Potential: 6” Plus (High)
- Fragrance: Aromatherapy – Calm
- Weights: 12-16 lbs.
- SKU: TMY
Latest posts by BowlingBallVideos.com (see all)
- Brunswick Mastermind Scholar Video Ball Review - February 1, 2015
- Vintage Gold Rhino Pro Bowling Ball Video Review - January 31, 2015
- Motiv Octane Bowling Ball Video Review with Matt Gasn & Mike Dole - August 13, 2014