Are you ready for the new Storm Crossroad bowling ball? The Storm Crossroad is the latest release into their Thunder line of bowling balls.
The number one factor of ball motion is coverstock. So, when we are looking to expand upon the Victory Road with the proven components of the Hy-Road, we first started with the R2S hybrid reactive shell that seemed to match up on every lane condition imaginable.
Finished to 1500-grit as well, the new Crossroad is sure to skid through even the most hooking heads around. But if your speed is higher and the heads are slick, you can still adjust the surface texture easily as R2S is one of the most versatile coverstocks on the market.
Encasing the Hy-Road shell around the Victory Road’s Inverted Fe³ Technology™ weight block gave us the best of both worlds. The advancements made in Fe³ allowed us to utilize a larger mass to increase the dynamics, upping the differential approximately 15% in the 15 pounders. More differential equals more flare, and you can control the amount of flare with the proper layout. Put your favorite layout in the new Crossroad and your next tournament you’ll be the first to cross the finish line!
Storm – We are “the Bowler’s Company™”
- Coverstock: R2S™ Hybrid Reactive
- Weight Block: Inverted Fe³ Technology™
- Factory Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- Ball Color: Purple Solid/Blue Pearl
- Durometer: 74-76 Rex D-scale
- Flare Potential: 5” – 6” (High)
- Fragrance: Caramel
- Weights: 12-16 lbs.
- SKU: TVY
Latest posts by BowlingBallVideos.com (see all)
- Brunswick Mastermind Scholar Video Ball Review - February 1, 2015
- Vintage Gold Rhino Pro Bowling Ball Video Review - January 31, 2015
- Motiv Octane Bowling Ball Video Review with Matt Gasn & Mike Dole - August 13, 2014