Release Date: July 10, 2012
Powerful guts and determined grit? I was born with them. I’ve been able to cut through the grime since my first day out of the mold. But my disdain for the status quo, my insatiable thirst for domination and my heart are a product of my upbringing. My mentor, the Defiant™, has shown me what it takes to be a revolutionary, and the time has come to put everything he’s taught me into action. It’s time to defy all odds, logic and expectations – again.
Same core. Same Defiance.
If my mentor has taught me one thing, it’s that defiance starts from within. Featuring the same technological advancement found in the Defiant, the unique elliptical shape of my Paragon™ core defines predictability of axis migration and allows you to perfectly match up your ball reaction to the conditions at hand. The pins won’t even know what hit ‘em.
The Bite gets a Shine.
You may have never associated pearls with destruction before, but I’m about to change all that. My MicroBite™ pearl reactive coverstock uses extremely small structured additives to help smooth the transitions while maintaining entry angle at the pocket. This helps you create better pin action while reducing oil sensitivity that can send your ball through the break point. Powerful and smooth, like a beefed up Don Juan.
Less oil doesn’t mean less power.
Confident. Cocky. Call it what you want, but I’m telling you right now, I am the ideal complement to the original Defiant. I provide the perfect combination of skid-hook-roll, even on medium-heavy oil. Separate, we’re still the baddest to ever hit the lanes. But together, we’re unstoppable.
– Coverstock: MicroBite Pearl Reactive
– Weight Block: Paragon Core (14-16 pounds)
– Ball Color: Red/Black/Electric Blue
– Ball Finish: 1500-grit Polished
– RG Differential: 16#-.052, 15#-.054, 14#-.053
– RG Average: 16#-2.49, 15#-2.49, 14#-2.52
– Flare Potential: 7″ Plus (High)
Latest posts by BowlingBallVideos.com (see all)
- Brunswick Mastermind Scholar Video Ball Review - February 1, 2015
- Vintage Gold Rhino Pro Bowling Ball Video Review - January 31, 2015
- Motiv Octane Bowling Ball Video Review with Matt Gasn & Mike Dole - August 13, 2014