Watch DV8 staffer Matt Gasn throw the DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge bowling ball!
Hell Raiser Revenge Bowling Ball Video
Available January 23, 2012
Finished with a 2000 grit Siaair Micro Pad Finish, the Hell Raiser Revenge has easy length through the front and mid-lane with a very quick response to friction on the backend creating a highly angular motion for a matte finish ball that tears through the pins on medium oily to oily lane conditions.
The DV8 Hell Raiser can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for bowling balls with asymmetric cores.
– Color: Black/Purple/Orange
– Coverstock: Class 7 Reactive
– Weight Block: Hell Raiser Ultra Low RG Core
– Factory Finish: 500/2000 Siaair Micro Pad Finish
– Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.536
– Differential (Diff): 0.056
– Hook (1-200): 195
– Length (1-235): 105
– Breakpoint (1-100): 95
To reduce oil absorption and remove dirt from the surface of the ball, clean your ball with a cleaner designed for reactive bowling balls.
Look. We don’t screw around. DV8 bowling balls have been manufactured to the highest standards of workmanship and material. We warrant that they’ll be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. We agree to repair or replace the ball you bought if at any time during the warranty period it’s found to be defective in material or workmanship.
Latest posts by BowlingBallVideos.com (see all)
- Brunswick Mastermind Scholar Video Ball Review - February 1, 2015
- Vintage Gold Rhino Pro Bowling Ball Video Review - January 31, 2015
- Motiv Octane Bowling Ball Video Review with Matt Gasn & Mike Dole - August 13, 2014